L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Sales Associates exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
L’OCCITANE Sales Associates are professional, open, entrepreneurial and respectful and are highly accountable for their role in their store’s success. They demonstrate the highest ethical standard at all times, embody The Way to PROSPERITY, and are positive and inspiring.
Drive Sales Results
- Understand and drive Key Performance Indicators such as sales, tickets and conversion
Recruit and Build Talent:
- Demonstrate The Way to PROSPERITY; role model principles and behaviors and create a great place to work every day
- Provide training to peers if needed on L’OCCITANE best practices
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to Company standards of integrity and ethics
Manage Operational Excellence:
- Maintain L'OCCITANE visual and merchandising standards
- Keep store well-stocked, neat, clean and organized
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Communicate all relevant business information to peers and Store Manager in a timely manner
Build Brand Loyalty:
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the entire L’OCCITANE product line
- Create a positive and impactful customer experience
- Embrace and support our customer loyalty program