L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
The Associate Digital Campaign Manager will provide support to the US Digital Marketing team. This includes assisting with digital campaign briefing and reporting, executing social media campaigns as well as supporting the Digital Marketing Team with other special projects and initiatives as that may arise.
- Support members of the team with all facets of each digital campaign launch.
- Assist the team with daily briefs involving minor updates (such as sku changes)
- Create and manage monthly marketing reports for distribution
- Maintain weekly reports (such as marketing calendar, sales channel meeting)
- Provide support for digital and social media projects
- Execute social media posting calendar