L’Occitane is seeking a SAP Business analyst who has prior experience working with the SD module in SAP (knowledge of the MM/FICO modules would be a plus) to support our WMS/distribution operations. The SAP Analyst will provide application support to end users of our organization in order to provide the most effectively use of business applications in fulfilling business objective and adhering to business processes. SAP analyst will analyze business problems to be solved with SAP and supporting systems.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications.
• Strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to drive common supply chain processes across functions within a facility and across facilities
• Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company
• Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required. Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios. Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with SAP functionality
• Job will also expose you to other business applications to which SAP SD will interact with; especially our WMS and Retail Management System. As a result, previous knowledge working with iDocs/EDI/Interface would be considered a plus.