L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
Reporting to the Director of e-Commerce and Mail Order, the Customer Service Manager is accountable for the daily service to our mail order and web customers. Responsibilities include recruiting, training and managing a team of customer service associates. The customer service manager is responsible for the impact of the customer service associates and will manage the Mail Order and Web P&Ls.
- Understand the terms and conditions for our customer service policies and ensure they are applied fairly and consistently
- Develop and train customer service associates and establish a professional environment that is conducive to associate growth and accountability
- Oversee the processing of orders, returns, exchanges and credits
- Assist Director in budget planning and creating reasonable sales targets
-Coach and mentor customer service associates to achieve key performance indicators
- Provide product, policy and process instruction to customer service associates
-Effectively communicate the importance of exceptional customer service for all facets of the Company’s business to customer service associates
- Understand and report on key performance indicators of the business including orders, call activity, customer service calls, catalog requests, first time customer orders, average order value, and promotion participation
-Develop and manage the customer order tracking process working with warehouse operations
-Ensure Retail customer inquiries are properly handled and routed to the appropriate parties