L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, has been a fixture in nearly every French home for over a decade. Now, we have begun to bring our line of cosmetics, skin and hair care products and fragrances to the United States. Our products, based on essential oils and natural ingredients, and our boutiques with their warm and welcoming colors, are the essence of the region of Provence. We are in the midst of a rapid expansion that will place our unique, charming and elegant boutiques in better shopping areas nationwide. L'Occitane stands true to its long-standing commitment to both humanitarian aid and its fight to protect the natural environment. It is full of life and creativity with the ultimate goal to preserve the memory of its traditions.
The Customer Service will be in charge of the Administration and Service for the Sell In customers (Wholesale, Department Store, B2B, TV channels and Corporate Gifts) for all the brand distributed by L’Occitane Inc. : L’Occitane, Melvita and Couvent des Minimes. This person will report to the Customer Service Manager and functional to the Channels / Brand directors.
- Order processing from the order to the delivery for the Sell In customers using the SAP ERP (including allocation and email confirmation to the customer)
- Processing invoices the day that orders are shipped by the warehouse.
- Running reports to ensure all orders are processed, shipped and invoiced.
- Manage customer claims and litigation and process credit notes.
- Deliveries follow up with the different carriers
- Assist day to day queries for any customers: order acknowledgement, delivery notification, packing list.
- Manage customer catalogue update included through EDI
- Make sure that the customer logistics requirement are take into account by the operation, work closely with DC team to reduce customer charge backs.
- Work closely with the shipping department and sales teams to ensure that orders are shipped correctly.
- Participation and involvement to the different project : SAP (Key User), set up processes to follow up customer service activities, leverage the quality and effectiveness of our customer service to provide the best service to our customer.