Melvita was found in 1983 by Bernard Chevillat, a French biologist and beekeeper. As France’s leading certified organic beauty brand, we are committed to creating organic products without compromise. As part of the L’OCCITANE Group, we are leaders in the beauty sector and are passionate advocates for organic living.
Melvita is looking for a Marketing Intern who is motivated to obtain real world experience and exposure within a leading global beauty group.
The Marketing Intern will support the marketing team with product launches, help drive partnerships and promotions and facilitate brand exposure through social media. Time management and multi-tasking are key qualities needed as you will be introduced to the inner-workings of the beauty industry and must be prepared to work responsibly in a fast paced environment.
To apply, please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Intern.” In your cover letter, please address your interest in the beauty sector as well as why you want to work for Melvita. Please include grade point average, previous beauty experience and community involvement on your resume.
- Support with the coordination of product, press and interview requests from PR Agency
- Manage Melvita Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as other social media sites
- Work with Product Managers to ensure successful implementation of each product launch and new campaign.
- Track market trends and new competitive market launches
- Track competitors in each product market (bath, body, skincare, hair care)
- Assist with merchandising arrangement of in-store visual displays
- Distribute products and information to the media as necessary
- Ensure deadlines and expectations are met
- Support Creative development of materials such as: Training Manual, Signage, Invitations and communication pieces