The overall responsibilities of the Account Executive will be to develop, support, build and drive the sales of L'OCCITANE products in various wholesale accounts/stores. The ideal candidate must be very organized, responsible, and detail-oriented, have strong follow-up and communication skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This position is accountable for the sell-in and supporting the sell-through of L'OCCITANE products to wholesale partners. This will be accomplished through creating alliances with existing accounts buyers, store managers/owners, visual managers, department managers, sales associates as well as the New York Corporate office.
• Drive sales (new and existing)
• Manage Nordstrom account.
• Increase overall net sales for wholesale national accounts.
• Build strong partnerships with Buyers and Department Managers.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
• Create and manage marketing and promotional events.
• Have an established network base for promotional support.
• Training and Coaching wholesale staff, demonstrating L'OCCITANE product selling skills.
• Execute seasonal and promotional events.
• Monthly store visits, report on inventory levels, and track sales performance by door.
• Enforce L'OCCITANE visual standards.
• Build strong business relationships with stores sales teams.
• Willing to TRAVEL 50-75% of the time is required.