L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
The Store Manager is responsible for recruiting and building talent, driving results and managing operational excellence, and building brand awareness and loyalty in order to deliver consistent positive customer experiences and deliver sales and profitable growth.
Driving Results and Manage Operational Excellence:
- Analyze key business metrics and create action plans to achieve goals daily.
- Execute and manage labor scheduling and meeting payroll budgets.
- Maintain and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Maintain consistent communication among store team.
- Manage all areas related to stock (backroom organization, replenishment, and inventory control).
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed, including testers, damages and other compliance related items.
- Ensure store is neat, clean, and pristine at all times, and all housekeeping and maintenance of total store is executed daily.
- Communicate all relevant business information o the team in a timely manner.
- Manage and approve weekly payroll.
- Interact transparently with District Managers and associates.
Build Brand Loyalty:
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line.
- Model and teach others to create a positive and impactful customer experience.
- Maintain, train and coach L'Occitane visual and merchandising standards.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base.
- Embrace and support Passport to Provence program to build a client data base.
- Embrace, support and adhere to Boutique D'Excellence program.
Recruit and Build Talent:
- Source, hire, develop and retain Best in Class Assistant Managers and Sales Associates.
- Consistently seek talent and network to create a pool of qualified candidates.
- Recruit, hire and staff store at all times appropriately for all positions.
- Coach, develop and maximize success of all associates and managers.
- Provide consistent positive and constructive feedback to deliver on brand service expectations.
- Ensure on-boarding of new associates and on-going training of the team.
- Succession plan and retain top talent.
- Resolve all associate concerns in a timely manner.
- Create a positive work environment through inspiring, motivating, and recognizing individuals and teams.
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to Company standards of integrity and ethics.