The Human Resources Manager must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all facets of Human Resources in a Retail environment including: Recruitment, Employee Relations, Company Policy and Procedure Compliance, HR Field Educational Training, and Performance Management for our Corporate Office, Distribution Center and Field boutiques.
- Proactively partner with field management to support all HR functions—such as recruitment, selection and hiring, as well as performance management, coaching and counseling.
- Act as a liaison for all employees concerning the communication and reinforcement of company policies, procedures and compliance. Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment practices.
- Conduct boutique visits to offer education and training on HR policy and procedure and assist in maintaining HR information on associates at store and departmental level.
- Respond to employee relations issues, policy and procedure compliance, career growth, benefit and payroll questions.
- Spearhead various HR initiatives including annual benefits open enrollment, annual performance review process, training at annual Store Manager Sales Conference and holiday recruitment preparation and execution.
- Act as a company role model in line with all policies, procedures and processes, constantly looking for new ways to improve effectiveness and execution.